Rules & Regulations (Garden Debris)
Garden debris must be placed curbside no earlier than 6:00 p.m. on the evening before your scheduled collection day and no later than 7:00 a.m. on the day of collection.
The following restrictions and criteria apply to recycling containers used by residents for garden debris pick-up:
1) Containers must be no larger than 32 gallons in size.
2) Containers must not have wide bottoms with narrow tops (i.e. pickle barrels).
3) Containers must have handles.
4) Containers must be made of either plastic or light weight metal not
5) Filled containers must not exceed 50 lbs.