FAQ - Home


Browse by Category:


Can I get a NJ Property Tax Reimbursement Application at the Tax Office?

Yes. The township has NJ Form PTR-1 available to the public. Also, the Tax Collector will verify on form PTR-1A all property tax payments.

My mortgage was just paid off. What do I do?

Provide the Tax Office with a written statement that the mortgage has been satisfied. This is necessary to update the billing records.