|Address:||818 Teaneck Road
Teaneck, NJ 07666
|Phone:||201-837-1600 Ext. 1500|
Monday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday 8 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
It is the mission of the Teaneck Department of Health and Human Services to provide programs and services which promote and protect the health, welfare and safety of all the men, women and children who live, work or do business in the Township of Teaneck.
- Age appropriate physical examinations and immunizations for preschool children, birth to five years old
- Advice on childhood nutrition and child rearing by a Pediatrician and the Public Health nursing staff
- Immunizations for all school age children, as required by the State of New Jersey
- Blood pressure checks / cardiac, cancer, diabetes risk assessment
- Health education programs
- Literature and information.
- Consumer complaint follow-up on food, property maintenance, housing and environmental concerns
- Senior Wellness Program
- Health Fairs
- Flu and Pneumonia shots for seniors
- Employee Assistance Program