Dr. Gina Miranda-Diaz, DNP, MS/MPH, APHN-BC(RN)
Phone: 201-837-1600 Ext. 1500
Monday - Friday: 8 AM – 5:15 PM
Tuesday: Open late until 7:00 PM
ALERT:"The Bergen County Mosquito Control will be performing an early morning ULV Truck Spray in Teaneck on Monday August 2, 2021 between the hours of 4-6 AM. We will be spraying duet adulticide to eliminate active, adult mosquitoes as well as Vectobac larvacide to help control the mosquito larvae.
1. Please keep your Windows closed and move your pets, pet food, and water bowls, clothing, and children’s toys inside during the ULV Application. In the event that it rains, the spray will be postponed until the following day.
2. The map of the spray area and additional information can be found on the County’s website: Bergen Mosquito Control Notice OR cut and paste URL https://www.co.bergen.nj.us/mosquito-control/bergen-county-mosquito-control-spray-notice
3. Click the link below to see the map of the area being sprayed: Teaneck Spray Area OR cut and paste URL https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en&ll=40.833193955407566%2C-74.11216047949216&z=12&mid=14rjbnoioy_C_fh7Y_lXTcGhLegihNHSE
It is the mission of the Teaneck Department of Health and Human Services to provide programs and services which promote and protect the health, welfare and safety of all the men, women and children who live, work or do business in the Township of Teaneck.
SERVICES AT A GLANCE:
Consumer complaint follow-up on food, property maintenance, housing and environmental concerns
Child Health Clinic
Immunizations/physical examinations for uninsured or underinsured (NJ FamilyCare - Plan A only) children
Flu shots for seniors
Blood pressure checks for seniors
- Provide literature and information
- 4 Things you should know about the Delta Variant (NEW-7-29-21)