Confirm Voter Registration & Track Mail-In Ballot | INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOTERS TO SET UP THEIR ACCOUNT FOR PUBLIC ACCESS ON THE STATE WEBSITE
Published on Sep 15, 2020 at 08:39a.m.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOTERS TO SET UP THEIR ACCOUNT FOR THE PUBLIC ACCESS LINK ON THE STATE WEBSITE
- Go to njelections.org (NJ Department of State - Division of Elections)
- Click on “Am I Registered?”
- Click on “My Voter Information” above Voter Search screen. This will bring you to the Public Access Sign-In page. Click on “Sign Up For Public Access” underneath the Sign-In button.
- Voter enters first name, last name, county and date of birth. Where it says “Driver's License #”, click on the drop-down arrow and change to “Voter ID”.
- Under Account Information, the Public Access ID # is your Voter ID #. The voter completes the rest of this section and clicks “Sign Up”.
- After completing the profile the screen goes back to the Public Access Sign-In screen. The username is your Voter ID# and then whatever password you used for the sign up.
- To inquire about and track your Mail-In Ballot, click “Mail-In Ballot History” on the “My Voter Information” homepage