NJABC EXTENSION on Temporary Expansion of Premise Permits | Current Permits expire Nov. 30, 2020!
Published on October 26, 2020
Please see the below important message from the Director of the NJ ABC sent out this morning to Municipalities regarding the "Temporary Expansion of Premise Permits" for businesses.
If any of our Teaneck businesses need assistance in navigating this information - please do not hesitate to contact the Township Clerk's Office!
201-837-1600 x1025 | email@example.com
"All current Covid 19 Permits will expire on November 30, 2020. We are pleased to advise you that ABC will begin accepting renewal applications this week on line only. Please note the following:
- Many licensees have established successful operations in the expanded areas and wish to continue service through the winter. More than 2300 permits have been issued.
- Beginning on or about October 29, ABC will accept on line applications to renew these permits.
- The renewal application must be filed on or before November 23, 2020.
- The renewal fee is only $10.
- The renewed permit will be good until March 31, 2021.
- Licensees may apply to modify their current service area when they renew.
- Service areas under the renewed permit may include indoor and outdoor areas in reasonable proximity or adjacent to the licensed premise.
- Renewals are subject to review and endorsement by local officials.
- To ensure the safety of patrons and employees, licensees must:
- Adhere to all Covid 19 Executive Orders and follow NJ Health Dept. protocols.
- Comply with all statutes, ordinances and regulations including building and fire codes.
- Licensees who do not have a current permit may apply for a new permit on the ABC website. The fee is $75.
- If the current permit expires, the licensee must apply for a new permit to continue alcohol service in the expanded area."
James B. Graziano