Engineering FAQ

No answers matched your search

Yes. If you are having a contractor replace the sidewalks, they will be required to be licensed with the Township and will have to obtain a permit prior to performing work in the right of way.  The property owner may also replace the sidewalks, once a permit is obtained.

The Engineering Department has flood maps available, or click here to see the FEMA website maps.