Municipal Open Space Trust Fund Committee (MOST)
The Municipal Open Space Trust Fund Committee (MOST) is tasked with providing the Council with input on possible projects and uses for monies collected for purposes of open space initiatives, recreation and historic preservation as provided for in the binding referendum.
|Council Liaison: Mayor James Dunleavy|
Meetings: 3/4/20, 5/13/20, 7/8/20, 8/5/20, 9/9/20, 10/7/20, 11/4/20, 12/2/20; 6:30 p.m., Rodda Center Recreation Office Conference Room
Dr. Michael Norris
Dr. Ken Hoffman
Member At Large
Councilman James Dunleavy
The board shall consist of seven voting members:
- one (1) member from the Environmental Commission
- one (1) member from the Parks, Playgrounds, and Recreation Advisory Board
- one (1) member from the Historic Preservation Commission
- two (2) staff members as determined by the Township Manager (Recreation Superintendent or their designee and the Township Engineer or their designee)
- two (2) members of the public-at-large selected by the Township Council
- a non-voting Councilmember liaison
If you are interested in volunteering for one of the Township's Boards or Commissions, click here!
If you need to get in contact with the MOST Committee, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a non-member and wish to participate in this Advisory Board's meeting, please Contact the board that's holding the meeting and request that your issue or matter be listed on their agenda for discussion.